Editor’s Note: The telecommuting jobs outlined in this Employer Alert post are still available as of Friday, August 19, 2016. You can earn income from home and do so for a reputable employer. As you consider applying to these leads, remember that high quality telecommute job postings like these fill quickly; we recommend applying within 48 hours.
Register for a FREE Virtual Vocations account today and apply to any of these job openings submitted by companies known for hiring qualified candidates to work from home.
Remote Executive Assistant (Cincinnati, Ohio) with Intrust IT: Based out of Cincinnati, this highly specialized technology and cloud computing solutions firm is looking for a clerical assistant who understands Information Technology lingo. This position requires 5-10 hours of daytime availability, with the potential for more work hours and some travel. Apply now!
Robsco Search, a growing recruiting firm, is looking for qualified candidates to fill several healthcare positions:
- Remote Clinical Data Manager (Anywhere): If you want to work full-time in the healthcare industry, consider this position managing clinical trials. You will collaborate with other managers, scientists, and data vendors to ensure that data collection goes smoothly from start to finish. Qualified applicants will have at least a bachelor’s degree in life science, math, computers, or a related field, and some experience with clinical data management. Apply now!
- Remote GCP QA Associate Director (Anywhere): Do you have a four-year degree in a science or health-related field and experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical quality auditing? In this position, you will oversee audits and inspections to ensure that products meet guidelines set by the FDA and other world health authorities. The job is 100% virtual and full-time, but may require field travel. Apply now!
- Virtual Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager (Anywhere): This completely virtual position would be great for any experienced and qualified healthcare worker. If you want to work with a global team, have bachelor’s degree in a science discipline, and possess knowledge of and experience with prescription regulations in the United States, you can enjoy this rewarding position. Apply now!
Remote MD or DO Physician Reviewer (Chicago, Illinois/Richardson, Texas) via Aerotek, Inc.: This staffing firm, managed by one of the largest agencies in the United States, is looking for full-time employees, who live near their offices and can come in for onsite meetings if necessary, to review patient claims and diminish some of their on-site workload. Qualified candidates must have an M.D. or D.O. certification to practice medicine, as well as a clinical background. Pay is flexible, and is based on experience. Apply now!
Remote Marketing Specialist (Anywhere) via Scopic Software: The largest virtual software company in the world is looking for a computer-savvy employee with at least two years of experience in marketing and English writing skills to develop marketing strategies for various mobile and desktop applications. Top applicants will have experience with email campaign software, social media advertising, and Microsoft Office. Apply now to this full-time, salaried position.
Real Estate Openings
Based out of New Jersey, RedVision Systems, Inc. is the largest independent provider of real estate property and title research nationwide, with more than 7.5 million title reports given to over 1,600 clients. RedVision is seeking several workers to assist them in their quest to serve their growing number of customers:
- Home Based Title Reader-Examiner (New York): With a high school diploma or GED, some experience in the industry, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and web navigation, you could be the next holder of this completely virtual, full-time position based out of New York state. The job entails reviewing titles prepared by other workers to verify their accuracy and ensure they meet company guidelines. If you can work independently and in team situations, this opening is for you. Apply now!
- Remote Title Examiner (Arizona): Do you know the area of Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and Nevada well? What about a high school diploma or GED, experience in title examinations, and basic computer skills? This position, researching and preparing title examination reports in the southwest United States, is right for someone who wants to work from a home-based office and travel within their local area. Apply now!
- Telecommute Title Examiner (Illinois): As a telework Title Examiner in the “Prairie State,” you’ll examine titles to establish chain of title or determine title status, as well as prepare reports and provide service to customers. The hired candidate will be required to travel as needed, must have a high school diploma or GED, and should have at least a year of experience performing title examinations. Apply now!
- Virtual Part Time Title Reader-Examiner (Parsippany, New Jersey): After the title examiners do their work, it’s time for the remote Title Reader-Examiner to ensure that company guidelines were followed by verifying the quality and accuracy of all reports. The position is completely virtual, but the employer would prefer an employee located close to their headquarters in New Jersey. A high school diploma or GED, two years experience in title examination in New Jersey, and computer proficiency is required. Apply now!
- Virtual Title Reader-Examiner (Boston, Massachusetts): In this role you’ll be reading, examining, and completing other tasks to finalize property title searches according to company guidelines. If you’re located in the Boston area, have at least two years of experience in title reading or examination, hold a high school diploma or GED, and can perform basic tasks on a computer, this job could be yours. Apply now!
Work from Home Market Research Interviewer (Anywhere) with Bernett Information Group: If you’re a great phone communicator, love to work in a team, are fluent in English, and can type quickly and efficiently, this position conducting market research interviews could be perfect for you. Qualified applicants should be available to work at least four hours a day, and must live in the United States. Apply now!
Work from Home Publishing Consultant (Anywhere) with Outskirts Press, Inc.: Do you have a knack for converting potential customers into paying clients? Work via phone and email to help authors self-publish their books with this custom publishing company. All you need is fluency in English, a quiet home office, and the right attitude to be qualified for this position. Apply now!
Social Media Opening
Work from Home Social Media Evaluator (Anywhere) via Appen: Earn competitive wages for using social media with this U.S.-based position! This fully-virtual job will require up to four hours of work per day, five days a week. If you have high-speed Internet, an updated computer (not a tablet), and fluency in English, apply now!
Work from Home Math Tutor (Anywhere) with Elani Learning: You’ll be qualified for this position if you have strong communication skills, a four-year degree, and the ability to teleconference with students across the country.
As a virtual Math Tutor you will be responsible for teaching math and tracking students’ progress, therefore you should have a broad understanding of mathematics up to the high school or college level. The job will start out part-time, but there is the potential for upward mobility within this company including advancement to full-time and managerial positions, providing you are successful in tutoring. Apply now!
Earn Income from Home in More than 40 Telecommute Career Categories
REGISTER FOR FREE at Virtual Vocations to launch your remote job search with the company behind the largest, safest, and most comprehensive telecommute-only job board online – no subscription purchase required.
When you search for remote jobs in our Telecommute Jobs Database packed with thousands of home-based job leads in 44 career categories, you can do so with the peace of mind that our database has been cleared of work-at-home job scams, commission-only jobs, and “Start Your Own Business” opportunities. We only publish telecommute job postings that have been researched and abstracted by our trained, experienced staff to ensure that they offer hourly, salary, or project-based pay.
Don’t waste time picking through site after site for remote job postings that may or may not lead to real opportunities for employment or contract work. Virtual Vocations saves you time and frustration by compiling telecommute job leads, from across the web and directly from employers, into one location so that you can focus on what matters: applying to real telecommute jobs.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to interact with us on Facebook and Twitter. Hashtag #VVEmployerAlert to connect with our community and follow FREE weekly telecommute job leads sent to us by top employers.
Joining Virtual Vocations grants you access to our hand-picked telecommuting jobs database. Our family-owned company is committed to helping you find quality job leads. We strive to help make your work-at-home job search faster, easier and safer by bringing you scam-free jobs that offer some form of telecommuting or virtual work.
Learn how our service works, browse job leads by location and career category, or search hundreds of hand-screened telecommuting jobs to find legitimate work-at-home job leads that match your skills and background.