Editor’s Note: All of the Arbor Day remote jobs highlighted in today’s Employer Alert remain available in the Virtual Vocations Database as of Thursday, April 26, 2018. Remember, telecommuting job leads like these will fill quickly. We suggest applying within 48 hours to the job postings of interest to you.
46 Arbor Day Remote Jobs to Help Your Dream Career Take Root
With Arbor Day coming up this Friday, April 27, we’ve been thinking about ways to help dream remote jobs take root in the lives of jobseekers like you. The first step is to plant the job search seed with our latest curation of employer postings. In honor of this special day, we have highlighted 46 Arbor Day remote jobs from career sectors like nursing case management, software development, teaching, tutoring, virtual assisting, marketing, sales, management, and technical support.
Over the last week, telecommute-friendly companies reached out to Virtual Vocations to post their new job leads. Register for a free Virtual Vocations account today and apply to any (or all) of these telecommuting jobs that will allow you to work from home all or some of the time.
For even more job openings you can apply to today, look for remote job postings in the Virtual Vocations Database labeled with an orange star.
Are you new to the world of remote work? Check out our free e-course on Getting Started with Telecommuting as well as our YouTube channel which features more than 60 quick, engaging, easy-to-follow videos packed with career advice, telecommuting how-tos, and job search tips like these:
Remote Jobs from New Employer Partners
This week, the following companies posted their remote job openings with us for the first time. Learn more about these businesses by clicking their hyperlinked company name below to view a Virtual Vocations Company Profile of the employer.
Telecommute Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative (Anywhere) with Apptical: Apptical, a software company, is seeking bilingual candidates for their customer service representative position. Work from home, either full-time or part-time, and enjoy a flexible schedule as you provide outstanding customer service, answer inbound calls, and conduct health-based interviews. To qualify, you must have fluent English and Spanish language skills, accurate typing and instant messaging skills, availability to work weekends, the ability to show empathy, and a quiet work environment. Apptical provides compensation ranging from $11 to $15 per hour. Apply Now!
Telecommute Smart Home Device Technical Support Specialist (Anywhere) with Truthing: Are you patient and tech savvy? Do your friends and family consider you a tech guru? Truthing, a company providing technical support services, is seeking qualified candidates to troubleshoot smart device related issues. This 100% virtual, independent contractor job offers a flexible schedule and the opportunity to learn new technology as you provide immediate assistance via mobile applications. If you can handle high-stress situations, have excellent verbal communication skills, and are at least 18 years of age, don’t wait another moment. Apply Now!
Remote Inside Sales Representative (Anywhere) with WeTravel: Calling all sales superstars! WeTravel, an online payments company, needs target-driven candidates to pitch travel companies and get them to use the company platform. Work full-time and earn base plus commission with benefits as you reach out to contacts via email and make outbound telephone calls or video calls, meet sales goals, and present and provide demos of the product. To qualify, you must have previous experience with inside sales, strong listening skills, a telephone, and a reliable internet connection. Apply Now!
Brand New Job Openings from Existing Employer Partners
The remote jobs highlighted below are new postings from existing Virtual Vocations Employer Partners who regularly utilize our employer services to post their company’s remote job postings. Do you represent a remote-enabled business? Visit our Employer page to post your own telecommuting job openings.
Information Technology Opening
Telecommute Front End Developer in Phoenix (Arizona) with OMNITEC Solutions Inc.: Do you live in the Phoenix area? If you can travel and work onsite occasionally consider a position as a Telecommute Front End Developer! Work full-time and earn salary compensation while you provide application development, build themes and templates, troubleshoot front-end coding, and help support highly visible websites. Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, at least three years of web development experience with Bootstrap, U.S. citizenship, and an active Secret clearance. Apply Now!
Telecommuting Digital Marketing SEO Analyst (Anywhere) with Advant Interactive: Advant Interactive, a digital marketing company, is seeking qualified candidates for their Telecommuting Digital Marketing SEO Analyst job. Help develop content, perform site audits, manage link building tasks, create review generation strategies, and identify opportunities via Google Analytics. If you have one to two years of search engine optimization experience, can meet deadlines, have a strong attention to detail, are familiar with SEO tools, and basic server or hosting concepts, this job could be yours! This 100% virtual, part-time, independent contractor position provides hourly compensation. Apply Now!
Virtual Lead Generation Agent (Anywhere) with Reality Debt Solutions: Reality Debt Solutions, a credit counseling and repair service provider, is seeking entry-level candidates for their Virtual Lead Generation Agent position. Work from the comfort of home, either full-time or part-time and earn hourly compensation as you help qualify potential customers. This independent contractor job requires candidates to be at least 18 years of age, have excellent communication and listening skills, basic computer skills, and a quiet designated home office with high-speed DSL or cable internet. Training is provided. Apply Now!
Hurry! There’s Still Time to Apply
In recent weeks, these openings were shared with us by longtime Employer Partners still searching for the right candidates for their vacancies. Below, explore remote job openings by category and click on the job title link to learn more and apply.
- Virtual Assistant (Anywhere) with BELAY
- Virtual Mac Assistant in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones (Multiple States) with BELAY
- Telecommute Economics Expert (Anywhere) with Study.com
- Telecommute Math Expert (Anywhere) with Study.com
- Telecommuting Writing Tutor (Anywhere) with Brainfuse, Inc.
- Virtual Multiple Subjects Tutor (Anywhere) with Brainfuse, Inc.
- Remote Appeals Nurse (Arizona) via Professional Services Network, Inc.
- Remote Registered Nurse Case Manager (Oregon) via Professional Services Network, Inc.
- Telecommute Appeals Clinical Review Nurse (Oregon) via Professional Services Network, Inc.
- Telecommute Appeals Nurse (Idaho) via Professional Services Network, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Telecommute Registered Nurse Case Manager (Washington) via Professional Services Network, Inc.
- Telecommuting Appeals Nurse (North Dakota) via Professional Services Network, Inc.
- Telecommuting Registered Nurse Case Manager (California) via Professional Services Network, Inc.
- Virtual Pediatric Neonatal NICU Nurse Case Manager (Anywhere) with ProgenyHealth, Inc.
- Remote Marketing Account Representative (Multiple States) with DVMelite
- Remote Marketing Manager (Anywhere) with Worldwide101
Project Management Opening
- Telecommuting English Teacher (Anywhere) with Bibo Global Opportunity, Inc.
- Virtual ESL Teacher (Anywhere) with Read With You
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in New Orleans (Louisiana) with Varsity Tutors
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in Raleigh-Durham (North Carolina) with Varsity Tutors
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in Tampa (Florida) with Varsity Tutors
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Austin Area (Texas) with Varsity Tutors
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Chicago Area (Illinois) with Varsity Tutors
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Kansas City Area (Kansas) with Varsity Tutors
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Philadelphia Area (Pennsylvania) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in Atlanta (Georgia) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in Orlando (Florida) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in St. Louis (Missouri) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Boston Area (Massachusetts) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Nashville Area (Tennessee) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in Houston (Texas) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in Seattle (Washington) with Varsity Tutors
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area (Texas) with Varsity Tutors
- Remote Freelance Research Writer (Anywhere) with Wonder
- Telecommute Fitness Studio and Restaurant Evaluation Writer (Multiple States) with Perfectly Frank, Inc.
- Telecommuting Writing Lab Coordinator (New York) with Brainfuse, Inc.
Which of these Arbor Day remote jobs caught your attention? Tell us about the telecommute jobs that interest you when you connect with Virtual Vocations on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Hashtag #VVEmployerAlert to connect with our community and follow weekly, FREE telecommute job postings sent to us by top telecommute-friendly employers.
Photo Credit: 1.iStock.com/dtokar
Joining Virtual Vocations grants you access to our hand-picked telecommuting jobs database. Our family-owned company is committed to helping you find quality job leads. We strive to help make your work-at-home job search faster, easier and safer by bringing you scam-free jobs that offer some form of telecommuting or virtual work.
Learn how our service works, browse job leads by location and career category, or search hundreds of hand-screened telecommuting jobs to find legitimate work-at-home job leads that match your skills and background.