Editor’s Note: All of the remote work jobs outlined in today’s Employer Alert remain available in the Virtual Vocations Database as of Friday, February 9, 2018. Remember, telecommuting job leads like these will fill quickly. We suggest applying within 48 hours to positions of interest to you.
50 Remote Work Jobs You’ll Fall in Love with This February
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we wanted to share the telecommuting love with jobseekers like you!
Over the last week, telecommute-friendly companies reached out to Virtual Vocations to post their new remote work jobs. If you want to apply to fresh job postings in top career categories like customer service, marketing, project management, transcription, and tutoring, register for a free Virtual Vocations account today and apply to any (or all) of these remote work jobs that will allow you to work from home all or some of the time.
For even more non-subscription telecommute jobs you can apply to today, look for remote job postings in the Virtual Vocations Database labeled with an orange star.
Are you new to the world of telecommuting? Explore the Virtual Vocations YouTube channel for dozens of quick videos packed with tips on how to improve your hireability as well as find and apply to remote work jobs from remote-enabled companies like those featured in our list of Top 100 Telecommute Companies for 2018.
Remote Work Jobs from New Employer Partners
This week, all of the following companies posted their remote work jobs with us for the first time. Learn more about each business by clicking their hyperlinked company name below to view a Virtual Vocations Company Profile of the employer.
Caribbean Barrister LLC
Telecommute Web Presenter (Anywhere) with Caribbean Barrister LLC: Caribbean Barrister, a company helping legal professionals find the best jobs in the Caribbean, is seeking qualified candidates for their Telecommute Web Presenter position.
Work from the comfort of home as an independent contractor and enjoy the luxury of choosing your own schedule as you help develop and present instructional and educational webinars and share your expertise in a variety of legal topics! To qualify, you must have at least 10 years of experience as a legal professional and currently practice in the Caribbean. Apply Now!
Telecommute English Language Tutor (Anywhere) with Hi!Tutor: Hi!Tutor, a company providing English language teaching and tutoring via teleconferencing, seeks entry-level candidates for their Telecommute English Language Tutor position. Telecommute on a part-time, flexible schedule and earn hourly compensation as you provide language instruction to students of all ages.
To qualify, you need a bachelor’s degree, a stable Internet connection, a headset, a Skype account, and a PC or laptop computer. Free training is provided, and the company supplies their own teaching materials. If you are passionate about teaching, apply now!
Integrative Legal Support, LLC
Telecommute Business and Corporate Paralegal (Anywhere) with Integrative Legal Support, LLC: Do you have at least seven years of current business and corporate paralegal experience? Integrative Legal Support, a company dedicated to providing support to law firms and legal departments, seeks qualified candidates for their Telecommute Business and Corporate Paralegal position.
This 100% virtual, independent contractor job requires a private office, a high-speed Internet connection, a reliable computer, strong research skills, and experience with contract review, corporate entity formation, dissolution, maintenance, and corporate governance. Are you the legal professional the company needs? Apply Now!
Telecommute Trademark Clearance Paralegal (Anywhere) with Integrative Legal Support, LLC: Searching for a 100% virtual, independent contractor position in the legal industry? If you have a private office with high-speed Internet and Adobe Acrobat Pro installed in your reliable computer, consider a position as a Telecommute Trademark Clearance Paralegal with Integrative Legal Support!
Interested applicants must be proficient with SAEGIS custom searches, have seven years of experience conducting trademark clearances, and be knowledgeable of USPTO systems including TESS, TEAS, and TSDR. Put those strong research, organizational, and communication skills to good use and apply now!
Virtual Marketing and Education Assistant with Photo Bacon: Photo Bacon, a photography marketing consulting firm, is seeking qualified candidates for their Virtual Marketing and Education Assistant position. This 100% virtual company offers compensation between $12 to $18 an hour to work part-time from the comfort of home. Help launch new products and write professional quality advertising copy, social media updates, and blog posts.
If you have exceptional writing skills, are comfortable using Microsoft Office, have excellent organizational skills, always meet deadlines, love to solve problems, and enjoy learning new skills, then this job is perfect for you! Apply Now!
Remote Social Media Manager and Client Account Director (California) with Quaintise: Do you live in “The Golden State?” If you can travel from time to time to Los Angeles for client meetings, consider a position as a Remote Social Media Manager and Client Account Director!
Quaintise seeks candidates with previous marketing or advertising agency experience who are proficient with social media campaign development, have experience with Facebook Insight and Advertising Reporting, and possess exceptional writing skills. Work full-time as an independent contractor and help the company with client consultations, social media marketing, and account management duties.
If you can also be “on-call” during regular business hours, nights, and weekends for social media emergencies, don’t wait another moment. Apply Now!
Smart to Finish Office Solutions, LLC
Virtual Infusionsoft Assistant (Anywhere) with Smart to Finish Office Solutions, LLC: Looking for a full-time, permanent job that will allow you to earn hourly compensation and work from the comfort of your own home? If you have two to five years of hands-on Infusionsoft and marketing experience, consider a position as a Virtual Infusionsoft Assistant!
Smart to Finish Office Solutions, LLC, a consulting firm providing a variety of services for their marketing business clients, needs reliable, tech-savvy, detail-oriented candidates with highly developed design skills to help establish e-commerce and affiliate management campaigns, create email marketing campaigns, and manage Infusionsoft accounts. Apply Now!
New Remote Work Jobs from Existing Employer Partners
The remote work jobs highlighted below are new postings from existing Virtual Vocations Employer Partners who regularly utilize our employer services to post their company’s remote job postings. Do you represent a remote-enabled business? Visit our Employer page to post your own remote work jobs.
Telecommuting InfusionSoft Virtual Assistant (Anywhere) with Byron: Byron, a company providing virtual assistant services, is seeking qualified candidates for their Telecommuting InfusionSoft Virtual Assistant position. This permanent work from home job allows employees to choose their own hours and requires at least three years of experience in a professional executive assistant role as well as current United States residency.
If hired, you will earn hourly compensation as you provide administrative support and help the company grow their client base. Apply Now!
Customer Service Opening
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Minnesota) with Skybridge Americas, Inc.: Put your excellent communication and computer skills to good use and work as a Virtual Customer Service Representative with Skybridge Americas, Inc.! If you live in “The North Star State,” you can work from home on either a full-time or part-time schedule and earn hourly compensation and benefits.
Answer incoming calls, perform data entry, meet key performance metrics, and respond to customer questions and complaints. No previous experience is necessary and paid training is provided.
To qualify, you need at least a high school diploma or GED, a quiet space to work, a USB headset, a high-speed Internet connection, and a desktop computer with Windows OS installed. Apply Now!
Telecommuting Sales Representative (Multiple States) with DVMelite: Calling all sales superstars! DVMelite, a consulting firm providing marketing and client retention services for the veterinary industry, seeks qualified candidates for their Telecommuting Sales Representative position.
This part-time, permanent position allows you to work from home and earn base plus commission as you connect with people over the phone and find solutions to challenges while streamlining client businesses to quickly boost profits. If you are a resident of Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin or Missouri and are a native English speaker, apply now!
Varsity Tutors: Varsity Tutors, a company providing one-on-one, live tutors for all student levels, is seeking candidates for a variety of Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor positions. If you are musically inclined, this job is perfect for you!
Help students with either online or in-person music instruction—your choice based on your skillset. Get paid twice a week and enjoy the freedom of selecting your clients and work schedule while using your own teaching styles and methods.
These independent contractor positions are only available to residents of select states. Take a look at the recent job openings listed below:
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in New Orleans (Louisiana): Apply Now!
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in Raleigh-Durham (North Carolina): Apply Now!
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in Tampa (Florida): Apply Now!
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in Atlanta (Georgia): Apply Now!
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in Orlando (Florida): Apply Now!
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in St. Louis (Missouri): Apply Now!
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in Houston (Texas): Apply Now!
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania): Apply Now!
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in Seattle (Washington): Apply Now!
Varsity Tutors is also looking for qualified candidates for academic tutoring and musical instruction positions! If you would like to help students prepare for college entrance exams in a variety of academic subjects and test specialties, consider the three jobs listed below. These positions are only available to residents of select states:
- Telecommute GMAT MCAT GRE Tutor (Multiple States): Apply Now!
- Virtual ACT and SAT Tutor (Multiple States): Apply Now!
- Virtual Multiple Subjects and Test Prep Tutor (Multiple States): Apply Now!
Is music your passion? The following jobs are still available with Varsity Tutors and need qualified candidates, living in select locations, to help the next musical superstars develop their talents! Tutors are needed for a variety of musical instruments and content areas such as cello, drums, music theory, singing, violin, and woodwinds:
- Remote Music Instructor in the St. Louis Area (Missouri): Apply Now!
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Austin Area (Texas): Apply Now!
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Chicago Area (Illinois): Apply Now!
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Kansas City Area (Kansas): Apply Now!
- Remote Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Philadelphia Area (Pennsylvania): Apply Now!
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Boston Area (Massachusetts): Apply Now!
- Telecommute Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Nashville Area (Tennessee): Apply Now!
- Telecommuting Music Instructor in the Houston Area (Texas): Apply Now!
- Telecommuting Piano and Guitar Instructor in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area (Texas): Apply Now!
Even More Remote Work Jobs Currently Being Filled
These remote work jobs have recently been posted to the Virtual Vocations Database by longtime Virtual Vocations Employer Partners. Explore telecommute job openings by category and select the job title to learn more and apply.
- Virtual Assistant (Multiple States) with A Hundred Ninjas, LLC.: Apply Now!
- Virtual Assistant (Anywhere) with BELAY: Apply Now!
- Virtual Mac Assistant in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones (Multiple States) with BELAY: Apply Now!
- Virtual Receptionist Representative (Multiple States) with Gabbyville: Apply Now!
Customer Service Openings
- Remote Tech Support Representative (Anywhere) with Omni Interactions, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Telecommute Client Experience Associate (Multiple States) with FULL Creative: Apply Now!
- Virtual Customer Service Representative (Anywhere) with Omni Interactions, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Remote Writing Lab Facilitator (Anywhere) with Brainfuse, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Telecommute Writing Lab Coordinator (Multiple States) with Brainfuse, Inc.: Apply Now!
Project Management Opening
- Remote Sales Representative (Anywhere) with Omni Interactions, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Telecommuting Lead Generator (Anywhere) with Reality Debt Solutions: Apply Now!
- Telecommuting Senior Software Sales Closer (Anywhere) with Kaul Sales Partners: Apply Now!
- Remote Video Footage Transcriptionist (Colorado) with Daily Transcription, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Telecommute Unscripted Footage Transcriptionist (Tennessee) with Daily Transcription, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Virtual Challenging Transcriptionist (Florida) with Daily Transcription, Inc.: Apply Now!
- Virtual Law Enforcement Transcriber (Anywhere) with Net Transcripts, Inc.: Apply Now!
Which of these remote work jobs caught your attention? Tell us about the remote work jobs that interest you when you connect with Virtual Vocations on Facebook and Twitter. Hashtag #VVEmployerAlert to connect with our community and follow weekly, FREE remote job postings sent to us by top telecommute-friendly employers.
Photo Credits: 1. iStock.com/oatawa
Joining Virtual Vocations grants you access to our hand-picked telecommuting jobs database. Our family-owned company is committed to helping you find quality job leads. We strive to help make your work-at-home job search faster, easier and safer by bringing you scam-free jobs that offer some form of telecommuting or virtual work.
Learn how our service works, browse job leads by location and career category, or search hundreds of hand-screened telecommuting jobs to find legitimate work-at-home job leads that match your skills and background.