Spring brings with it rebirth and opportunities for new beginnings. But that doesn’t just mean the weather or a new routine. With a new remote job this April, you can enjoy work-life balance, flexibility, and newfound freedom you won’t find with traditional office jobs. Thanks to fresh weekly listings from Virtual Vocations Employer Partners, you can find the newest jobs to boost your job search routine and keep you on track. We suggest applying within 48 hours to any of the following job openings that interest you.
Employer Partners Hiring: 03/31/21 – 04/06/21
New Employer Partners Hiring for Remote Job Openings This Week
Elite Editing — A professional writing, editing, and proofreading company — is searching for an editor and a writer for two remote positions for a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Remote Freelance Editor
- Remote Freelance Writer
mindStart — A consumer businesses company that specializes in process development, social media monitoring, and customer service support — seeks a customer support professional for a remote position from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Remote Technical Customer Service Representative (Texas Only)
School Webmasters — An education management company that designs and builds websites for schools — needs a great communicator to act as a liaison between the company and the Central Arizona Valley Institute of Technology.
- Remote Communications Coordinator
Toptal — An on-demand global talent network that links freelancers with Fortune 500 companies — requires a skilled React developer for a 100% remote role.
- Remote React Developer
Webility Solutions — A custom software design and development company — is searching for an experienced .NET developer for projects primarily in the healthcare industry.
- Remote Senior .NET Developer
Achieve Test Prep — A training and education company — needs two instructors with expertise in either English or nursing for 100% remote roles.
- English Teacher – Remote
- Nursing Teacher – Remote
Boldly — A subscription staffing company with Fortune 500 clients — needs three individuals for roles in marketing, legal, or as a virtual assistant.
- Remote Executive Assistant
- Remote Legal Assistant
- Remote Marketing and Social Media Specialist
eXp Realty — A real estate brokerage firm and 100% virtual company with no travel required — is looking for a compliance professional to review contracts, addendums, notices, and agreements.
- Remote Contract Compliance Specialist in Idaho
InquisitHealth — A healthcare company that provides peer-to-peer mentoring for ill patients — is seeking a mentor to help people overcome hypertension and live healthier lives.
- Remote Hypertension Peer Mentor
Paragon Planners — A territory management support company — requires an individual to set appointments for its sales team in the financial industry.
- Remote Regional Scheduler
Uscreen — A SaaS company that empowers video creators to monetize content in a more tangible way than other streaming services — requires three remote workers for roles in partnerships and sales.
- Remote Agency Partnerships Lead
- Remote Director of Sales
- Remote Inside Sales Manager
VirBELA — An IT and software company—needs to fill 20 different positions with roles ranging from tech support to software engineering.
- Remote Account Executive
- Remote Cloud Development Engineer
- Remote Enterprise Sales Advisor
- Remote Junior Systems Administrator
- Remote Lead SaaS Platform Engineer
- Remote Node.js Engineer
- Remote Partner Account Advisor
- Remote QA Engineer
- Remote Senior Account Executive
- Remote Senior Cloud Development Engineer
- Remote Senior Cloud Software Engineer in Test
- Remote Senior Corporate Counsel
- Remote Senior Mobile Engineer
- Remote Senior SaaS Platform Engineer
- Remote Senior Software Engineer
- Remote Software Engineer in Test
- Remote Technical Compliance Analyst
- Remote Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist
- Remote Tier 2 Technical Support Specialist
- Virtual Events Account Executive
Top Remote Employer Partners
Which of these remote jobs from our Employer Partners caught your attention? Connect with Virtual Vocations on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube to tell us about the telecommute job you want. We’d love to hear from you and learn more about which remote jobs you hope to see in our next Employer Alert blog post!