Editor’s Note: Just in time for Halloween, we’re wrapping up our National Work & Family Month celebration with a batch of spooky-good FREE virtual job listings working families should not miss.
Keep in mind, the free virtual job listings outlined in today’s Employer Alert remain available as of Friday, October 28, 2016. Your job applications will have the best chance at getting noticed if you apply to these leads within 48 hours.
Register for a FREE Virtual Vocations account and apply to any of these free virtual job listings submitted by remote employers hiring qualified candidates to work from home. They’re so good it’s scary!
Work from Home Children’s English Teacher (Anywhere) with VIPKID: Calling all teachers! Get paid hourly to teach English to elementary school children in China, all from the comfort of your own home!
This part-time, independent contract position is extremely flexible and needs experienced K through 12th grade teachers to provide an American elementary school experience online. If you are passionate about education technology, want to work with people from around the globe, and are looking for a collaborative “Silicon Valley” style work culture, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Green Key Resources is filling two healthcare related telecommute jobs within their organization. Learn more about these free virtual job listings below:
- Virtual Central Labs Project Manager (Anywhere): If you have a bachelor’s degree, previous experience in project management, and superior presentation, time-management and organizational skills, consider applying to this full-time position as a Central Labs Project Manager. You will review, interpret, translate, and program study protocols into a database and facilitate the flow of technical information to stakeholders. It’s time to put your analytical and strong client relationship management skills to good use. Apply Now!
- Work at Home Quality Control Analyst Biomedical Editor (Anywhere): Do you have more than two years of quality control experience? How about a bachelor’s degree, excellent written and verbal English-language communication skills, and the ability to multi-task? This is the telecommute job for you! Use your proofreading and grammar skills to review and edit clinical documents like investigator brochures, patient narratives, clinical study reports, and other technical documents. Apply now!
Managed Care Advisors: This certified women-owned business specializing in employee benefits, worker’s compensation, health claims, and case management is searching for applicants for a variety of positions. When applying, all of the following free virtual job listings require a background and credit check as well as U.S. citizenship:
- Remote Network Provider Relations Manager (New Jersey and New York): If you have a bachelor’s degree, more than five-years of experience in the healthcare industry and live in either New Jersey or New York, apply to work as a Network Provider Relations Manager. Help to oversee the training and education of providers to ensure compliance with procedures, ensure appropriate access for membership, and implement strategies for recruitment. This full-time position requires occasional travel to the Greater New York area. Apply Now!
- Remote Nurse Case Manager Supervisor (Anywhere): Do you have a bachelor’s degree and an unrestricted RN license; what about a case management certification? If you’re able to work independently and have two or more years of customer support experience, consider applying for this Nurse Case Manager Supervisor opening. The job requires direct supervision of staff, serving as a key resource in critical issues, and solving complex problems. Occasional meetings in New York and New Jersey are also required. Apply Now!
- Virtual Telephonic Oncology Nurse Case Manager (Anywhere): Managed Care Advisors is looking for bright, caring, telephonic case managers with oncological expertise to help coordinate treatment of acute and chronic conditions, as well as palliative care, and provide end-of-life support. If you have an unrestricted state RN license, more than three years of case management experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and can pass a federal security clearance, apply now!
- Work at Home Quality Improvement Specialist Nurse (Anywhere): RNs are needed in any state to help support quality improvement activities! Support a health and pharmacy program by conducting audits, assisting with performance improvement plans, and reporting on activity outcomes. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in healthcare, nursing or a related field, and at least 10 years of nursing experience. No travel is required for this position. Apply Now!
- Work from Home FECA Quality Improvement Specialist Nurse (Anywhere): If you have an established home office, analytical skills, at least three years of case management, and 10 years of nursing experience, you can become a Quality Improvement Specialist with Managed Care Advisors. Coordinate training of new clinical protocols, oversee performance improvement activities, and serve as a quality assurance/quality improvement expert. Apply Now!
- Work from Home Occupational Medicine Review Physician (Anywhere): Are you a licensed physician? Can you attend occasional in-person meetings, conference,s and marketing events? This full-time position involves performing physician reviews for federal worker’s compensation clients, so the applicant must be able to pass a security clearance. Work with clinical management teams to develop or revise protocols, templates or procedures, and participate in quality improvement initiatives. Apply Now!
Internet and E-Commerce Openings
View All Internet and E-Commerce Telecommute Jobs
Virtual Social Media Evaluator (Anywhere) via Appen: Appen is looking for social media superstars who can’t seem to turn away from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest! How about getting paid for all those hours you spend on social media? Work at home from anywhere in the world, doing what you love. This job might have your name on it if you can follow directions, communicate clearly in English, and have a computer less than three years old. If you can commit to working between one to four hours a day, five to seven days a week, then why wait? Apply Now!
Work from Home US Android and Desktop Internet Search Reviewer (Anywhere) with Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.: Do you own an Android smartphone with the latest OS version? Are you willing to download apps from the Play store? Do you also have a desktop or laptop PC? If you are a daily user of Gmail, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites, become an Internet search reviewer with Lionbridge Technologies. This 100% virtual part-time job requires tech-savvy, independent contractors to work with one of America’s most trusted employers. If you are available between three and five hours a week, apply now!
Work at Home Business Development Specialist (Anywhere) with Pink Sky Marketing, LLC.: Do you love talking on the telephone? Do you have more than three years of previous cold calling experience or more than seven years of B2B sales experience? This 100% virtual job requires part-time, independent contractors to help set quality appointments and generate leads from the B2B marketplace.
If you are a team player who believes in honesty and is driven to succeed, then Pink Sky Marketing wants to hear from you. Before applying, ensure you home office is set up with a computer, high-speed Internet access, printer, unlimited local and long distance phone service, CRM software, and the Microsoft Office Suite. Apply Now!
Work at Home Freelance Growth Hacker (Anywhere) with AskTina Limited: Are you a sales and marketing professional who would love to work from home, at your own pace, and set your own pay rate? Become a freelance growth hacker with AskTina! This job is perfect for the person who loves to talk directly to customers and give them advice they can use within SEO, PR, content creation, and social media topics. If you have prior experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Hubspot, have prior knowledge of marketing KPI’s, and know how to demonstrate ROI, then apply now!
Work at Home Sales Representative (Anywhere) with Southern Values Leasing: Is cold calling second nature to you? Do you have an existing book of business? If you are highly self-motivated, an excellent presenter, and a natural closer, consider applying for this sales representative position with Southern Values Leasing!
In order to be eligible, you must have at least a five-year track record as a top performer. Are you the sales superstar this company needs? This 100% virtual, part-time job has a pay rate of base plus commission and allows you to work from anywhere in the U.S. Apply Now!
Green Key Resources is also filling the following free virtual job listings within the writing field:
- Work at Home Risk Management Plan Writer (Anywhere): If you have excellent project management skills, exemplary written and verbal communication skills, the ability to analyze and understand scientific and medical literature, and knowledge of regulations and guidance within global pharmacovigilance risk management, this job is for you! Write and prepare Risk Management Plans (RMP) for drug and biologic products, organize and lead comment review meetings, and ensure all RMPs comply with regulatory requirements. Don’t wait another minute—apply Now!
- Work from Home Regulatory Clinical Medical Writer (Anywhere) via Green Key Resources: Can you work independently with minimal supervision? Do you possess the ability to meet deadlines, provide critical evaluations and analysis to medical research, and exercise a strong understanding of clinical data, federal regulations, and good clinical practices? Consider a job as a medical writer. Some of your duties will involve writing and editing clinical protocols, subject consent forms, investigator brochures, and presentation materials and publications to medical journals. If you have at least three years of previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry and hold at least a bachelor’s degree in a clinical, scientific, or medical field, apply now!
Work from Home Various Topics Researcher and Writer (Anywhere) with Wonder: Do you love to learn new things? Are you looking for a flexible, part-time or full-time job that allows you to work from your home, a coffee shop, or an exotic location? Become a researcher and writer with Wonder and conduct research for marketing agencies, consulting companies, and VC firms!
If you have a high attention to detail, a discerning eye for quality content, as well strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and the ability to write thorough summaries, this job is for you. Apply Now!
Even More FREE Virtual Job Listings Are Available at Virtual Vocations
REGISTER FOR FREE at Virtual Vocations to launch your search for free virtual job listings with the company behind the largest, safest, and most comprehensive telecommute-only job board online – no subscription purchase required.
Don’t waste time picking through site after site for new remote jobs that may or may not lead to real opportunities for employment or contract work. Virtual Vocations saves you time and frustration by compiling telecommute job leads, from across the web and directly from employers, into one location so that you can focus on what matters: applying to real telecommute jobs.
For more FREE virtual job listings, look for our telecommute job postings labeled with a gold star! Also, check out the Virtual Vocations Telecommute Companies Database for free employer profiles of telecommute-friendly companies ready to hire you to work from home.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to interact with us on Facebook and Twitter. Hashtag #VVEmployerAlert to connect with our community and follow weekly FREE virtual job listings sent to us by top employers hiring now.
Joining Virtual Vocations grants you access to our hand-picked telecommuting jobs database. Our family-owned company is committed to helping you find quality job leads. We strive to help make your work-at-home job search faster, easier and safer by bringing you scam-free jobs that offer some form of telecommuting or virtual work.
Learn how our service works, browse job leads by location and career category, or search hundreds of hand-screened telecommuting jobs to find legitimate work-at-home job leads that match your skills and background.