Our video this week includes our newest Employer Partner, the David A. Fields Consulting Group, currently looking for a Remote Principal Consultant, as well as 11 other remote jobs from existing companies who hire using the Virtual Vocations job board. If you are a current employee who would like to remain working remotely, even after your office reopens, the content this week is for you, including our Telecommute Handbook, featuring the section that helps walk you through presenting your current employer with a telework arrangement that will benefit you both.
LINKS & RESOURCES
With unemployment the worst it’s been since the Great Depression, you’re not alone if you’re spending your summer job searching. But Virtual Vocations is here to help with 12 new remote jobs from our Employer Partners! All of the remote jobs in this blog post remain available in the Virtual Vocations database as of the time of publication. However, telecommute jobs like these will fill quickly. We suggest applying within 48 hours to any of the following job openings of interest to you.
- Remote Principal Consultant (Anywhere)
- Remote English Instructor (Multiple States)
- Remote Student Training and Education Business Development Manager (Multiple States)
- Sales Support Manager Remote – Homebased (Multiple States)
- Remote Coding Instructor (Anywhere)
- Remote Accounts Payable Representative (Anywhere)
- Remote Cloud Infrastructure Manager (Anywhere)
- Remote Senior Financial Analyst (Anywhere)
- Remote Lead Generator (Anywhere)
- Remote Software Operations Manager (Anywhere)
- Remote Social Media Specialist (Anywhere)
- Remote Technical Support Specialist (Anywhere)
WEEKLY REMOTE JOB SEARCH TIP
Did you know our Telecommuting Handbook features an entire section on how to approach your boss about setting up a telework arrangement? Included are sample talking points, schedule templates and considerations to make when determining whether your position is conducive to long-term telecommuting. This handbook is a free resource to any registered Virtual Vocations users, in the Telecommute Toolkit section of your account. Register or go to the Toolkit to get this download.