Virtual Vocations is committed to creating the best user experience for telecommute job seekers. Our latest efforts have resulted in two exciting company updates!
Since we told you about our Telecommute Companies Database launch and blog remodel, we’ve made improvements to our main site that make using VirtualVocations.com a cinch!
1. Quick Start Guide
We want you to trust us with your work-at-home job search for one simple reason: your job search success is our goal. That’s why we’ve developed a Quick Start Guide to walk you through how to make the most of your Virtual Vocations membership.
Within our Quick Start Guide you’ll find easy-to-read hints and helpful YouTube clips on how to:
- Get an advantage over your competition by searching through our aggregated database of legitimate telecommute jobs compiled from across the web.
- Easily find safe, screened, telecommute jobs
- Quickly apply to jobs you’re interested in
- Keep your job search organized
- Research telecommuting friendly companies
- Follow the latest resources and tips for telecommuters
2. Landing Page Upgrade
Our landing page at VirtualVocations.com has undergone more than just a cosmetic makeover. We’ve added a series of new menus that make it easier to access key features on our site, including the following:
- Buttons to register for a Virtual Vocations account via Facebook, Google+, or your email address
- Job Seeker Success Stories that give testimony to the effectiveness of using Virtual Vocations during your telecommute job search
- From MobyMax to Lionbridge Technologies, Inc., a hot list of Companies Using Virtual Vocations to post their telecommute job ads
As always, you can still utilize our landing page hyperlinks to available telecommute jobs by industry or state, our social media pages, and our Telecommute Companies Database.
Do you have suggestions for other upgrades we can make to our site or service? Leave a comment below to let us know and don’t forget connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest. We’d love to hear from you!
Joining Virtual Vocations grants you access to our hand-picked telecommuting jobs database. Our family-owned company is committed to helping you find quality job leads. We strive to help make your work-at-home job search faster, easier and safer by bringing you scam-free jobs that offer some form of telecommuting or virtual work.
Learn how our service works, browse job leads by location and career category, or search hundreds of hand-screened telecommuting jobs to find legitimate work-at-home job leads that match your skills and background.