Available for Members
Monday, November 27, 2017 Posted:
Job Category: Information Technology, Non-profit
Travel Requirements: Onsite Required
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Staffing Agency
Weekly Hours: Full Time
A staffing firm is in need of a Partial Telecommute IT Operations Engineer in San Francisco.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Participating in the enhancement and maintenance of systems infrastructure
- Identifying, driving and implementing process and technology improvements
- Developing and maintaining monitoring and alerts
Position Requirements Include:
- WORK FROM HOME 2 DAYS A WEEK Flexible work hours (just need you there during core hours 10-3pm)
- 3+ years of experience in an SRE/Sys Admin/Software Engineer/DevOps role
- Expertise automating system administration tasks with scripting tools
- Proficient with at least one programming language - Python, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Proficient in scripting - Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, Bash, etc.
- Strong configuration management experience with tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible - We use Salt
- Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux (Ubuntu) and open source application