Remote Administrative Assistant
An information technology and professional services company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Administrative Assistant.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining accurate recordings and schedules of information related to Planned Scheduled Maintenance
- Serving as the principal office support for the Program for receiving and reviewing of incoming tasks
- Providing backup note-taking support for the Intake Sub-Group Lead and the Communications Sub-Group Lead
Position Requirements Include:
- AA or 2-year business school and 8 years' experience
- Four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Must be able to provide administrative support for the Program using a variety of Microsoft computer software applications
- Experience maintaining operating and desk procedures
- Experience editing and reviewing reports for accuracy
- Experience Facilitating and schedule appointments
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH