Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Tue, Nov 01, 2022
This job expires in: 0 days
A space technology company has an open position for a Remote Applied Machine Learning Data Scientist.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Creating bespoke AI/ML customer solutions using Applied Machine Learning Technology Stack
- Discovering new and innovative features to add to the Applied Machine Learning Technology Stack
- Working in a very Lean-Agile environment without the overhead associated with traditional Scrum
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of data science-related experience
- Strong Python skills
- Modeling, analysis, and/or hypothesis testing using statistical techniques and data visualization