Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Wed, Nov 09, 2022
This job expires in: 5 days
A healthcare company has a current position open for a Remote Bilingual Korean Local Expert Clinical Trials Advisor Consulting Psychologist.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Remotely administering semi-structured clinical interview assessments
- Remotely delivering computerized and traditional cognitive assessments
- Scoring completed scale administrations.
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Master’s in clinical psychology/neuropsychology/geriatric psychology, behavioral neurology, or related field
- Formal training in neurodegenerative disease, clinical interviewing and cognitive assessment
- 2 years of relevant experience with direct clinical interviewing and psychological assessment
- 2 years direct clinical experience with patients affected by symptoms of Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Professional level of proficiency in the Korean language.
- Direct experience with cognitive/behavioral/functional assessment of neurological/psychiatric populations