Remote BioAnalytics Research System Publisher
A global life sciences company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote BioAnalytics Research System Publisher.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintaining study documentation and laboratory records
- Following global template formatting rules and nomenclature
- Evaluating data for report preparation and experiment modification as directed
Position Requirements Include:
- Relevant Bioanalytical experience may be substituted for education
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree in chemistry or related scientific field
- Ability to perform basic computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel)
- 2 years related or relevant laboratory experience required
- Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment
- Experience with IDBS E-Workbook (may be substituted with computer programming skills)
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH