Remote CAD Project Manager
A platform for electronics design is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote CAD Project Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the throughput and quality of CAD models our team delivers
- Lead and guide team
- Be responsible for all communication with our partners who request their CAD models
Position Requirements Include:
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering background
- 2+ years of experience in a team lead or management role
- 2+ years of experience in Project management
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A relentless drive for quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional start-up environment
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH