Remote Dedicated Health Care Coordinator
A telemedicine company needs applicants for an opening for a Remote Dedicated Health Care Coordinator.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Answering inbound calls and chats from members, providers, and vendors
- Verifying member’s account information including insurance and benefits navigation
- Conducting provider matching
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Office and/or customer service experience
- Familiarity with phone systems and being comfortable with communicating on the phones majority of the day
- Proficiency with technology
- Exceptional business writing skills, including accurate spelling and grammar
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH