Remote Dedicated LGBTQ+ Health Care Coordinator
A telemedicine company is filling a position for a Remote Dedicated LGBTQ+ Health Care Coordinator.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Proactively and creatively solving complex member issues
- Acting as an advocate for members with vendors, health plans, and other organizations
- Coordinating care through team huddles
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Track record in handling inbound and outbound calls, and data entry, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the US healthcare system, navigating health insurance and the patient experience
- Comfortable in an ever changing environment and flexible and adaptable to new systems and tools
- Proactive in continuing to evolve skills around providing quality care and improving professional skills
- Basic proficiency with Google sheets and internet research
- Demonstrated advocacy and customer service qualities
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH