Remote Education Technology Product Manager
A not-for-profit higher education institution is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Education Technology Product Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Cultivating user empathy and developing deep insights into user needs
- Defining product strategy
- Researching and summarizing market changes
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 2 or more years' experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
- Expertise defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner
- Handle both executive-level discussions and functional / technical deep dives
- Experience transforming product strategy into well-articulated requirements
- Experience with Agile development process and Jira
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH