Remote Electronic Data Interchange Specialist
A global life sciences company is in need of a Remote Electronic Data Interchange Specialist.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and driving multiple projects to completion
- Interfacing with clients and vendors over the phone and through emails
- Building and cultivating strong working relationships with clients
Position Requirements Include:
- Minimum 3 years of EDI or Project Management experience preferably in Healthcare
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH