Remote Governance Risk and Compliance Leader
A healthcare information services company has an open position for a Remote Governance Risk and Compliance Leader.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Running and maintaining the HITRUST program
- Responding to client requests as it relates to internal security protocols
- Supporting organizational audit needs as necessary
Qualifications for this position include:
- 3+ years of experience in an audit, consulting, IT, or security role
- Familiarity with HITRUST or similar security auditing types (SOC 2, NIST, etc)
- Experience automating processes in support of security programs
- Interest in coming up with creative solutions and automating processes
- History of creative problem solving rather than strictly “by the book” solutioning
- Deep understanding of and familiarity with AWS native security services
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH