Remote Group Setup Tech Support Analyst
A healthcare company has an open position for a Remote Group Setup Tech Support Analyst.
Must be able to:
- Identify, research, and resolve complex group coding and benefit administration issues
- Identify, formulate, and approve criteria for system programming logic to support the group set up requirements
- Review, audit, and record quality and turnaround time results and provide feedback
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree or 4 work experience
- Minimum 2 years of related technical experience in healthcare administration
- 2 years of experience related to market segment structure and related group administration requirements
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH