Remote Hawaii Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor
A digital substance abuse program is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Hawaii Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor.
Must be able to:
- Provide counseling to members on a weekly basis
- Onboard the users with an initial phone call
- Monitor the progress of members and offer therapeutic strategies
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Hold an active state credential (license/certification), issued via a state credentialing board
- Hold a relevant credential (license/certification) that is eligible/recognized by a national credentialing body
- AADC, CAADC, CADAC, CADC-II, CADC-I, ADC, CS, LADC, LCADC, MAC, NCAC-I, or NCAC-II
- Either MS/MA (preferred) and/or BS (preferred)/BA in a related field
- 2 years of clinical experience delivering CBT and/or behavioral support for individuals
- Proficient with evidence-based practices
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH