Remote Health Action Science Editor and Writer
A company that provides healthcare software solutions is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Health Action Science Editor and Writer.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Contributing to the full range of product development activities
- Editing complex scientific documents
- Quality-checking text to ensures data is represented accurately and is sufficiently referenced and annotated
- B.A. degree or higher in public health, medicine, social work, psychology, psychiatry, or health program administration
- English fluency
- 5 years of experience writing and editing science and evidence-based content
- Strong history of translating highly technical findings into concise, engaging, and actionable content
- Experience writing and editing according to plain-language principles
- Experience facilitating field reviews, expert reviews, stakeholder meetings, and consensus-based content development exercises
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH