Remote Healthcare IT Compliance and Programs Manager
A electronic health records platform company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Healthcare IT Compliance and Programs Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Monitor the performance of the healthcare IT program on a continuing basis
- Perform regular privacy compliance monitoring activities by performing or directing internal audits
- Roll out and maintain training and education for healthcare IT and government programs across the organization
Position Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 years minimum experience in healthcare or relevant industry
- Knowledge of international and local privacy regulations including GDPR and CCPA
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize to support near term execution while balancing the long-term growth of the company
- Ability to bring clarity to complex needs and requirements
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH