Remote Lead Splunk Enterprise Security Engineer
A healthcare treatment research company is filling a position for a Remote Lead Splunk Enterprise Security Engineer.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Managing multiple assignments
- Building, implementing, and administering Splunk in Windows and Linux environments
- Working with existing and custom Splunk applications
Qualifications for this position include:
- 7+ years of IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security
- May substitute 2 or more relevant certifications for a year of experience
- Experience in information security principles and risk assessment and management
- Understand network protocols and packet analysis tools such as TCPDUMP and Wireshark
- Knowledge of and experience with security-related systems and applications
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH