Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Fri, Nov 18, 2022
This job expires in: 17 days
A food and beverage company has an open position for a Remote Learning and Development Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of learning professionals, aligning their work against broader strategic HR and business priorities
- Develop, plan, and execute a portfolio of learning programs for a retail organization
- Provide L&D expertise, consultation, and thought partnership to colleagues and stakeholders
Qualifications for this position include:
- 8-10 years of progressive experience as a practitioner in leadership development
- Experience supporting adult learning and development and developing tools/training for employees
- Knowledge and application of adult learning theory, design through learning objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and visual communication skills.
- Experience developing content in labor relations, people management, and leadership development