Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Friday, March 23, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Project Management
Telecommute Level: Occasionally
Travel Requirements: Field Travel Required, Some Travel
Employment Status: Permanent
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
Additional Information: Benefits Available
A client service company has an open position for a Remote Master Scheduler.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Create and manage Project Plans in MS Project 2013/2016
- Integrate Multiple Project Plans from different PM's into a single Master schedule and track the same
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance, and identify developing problem areas
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Virtual position (travel)
- Advanced knowledge & hands on experience in MS Project Tool (2010/2013/2016)
- Must be familiar with all the options in Microsoft project including but not limited to build, track, create timelines, custom fields, custom reporting, custom views & tables, program scheduling and schedule analysis
- Must be able to create Gantt Charts and other custom schedule reports using MS Project.
- Experience working on outsourcing projects where work and/or people are being transitioned from a client and/or other third parties to an outsourcing provider
- Must know how to build & manage schedule and effort driven plans.