Remote Media Business Development and Operations Senior Manager
An independent nonprofit organization is seeking a Remote Media Business Development and Operations Senior Manager.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing materials to help us win new business relationships
- Making recommendations for pricing/deal structures, negotiation approaches, and analysis documents
- Identifying leads/prospects to target
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 4–8 years of relevant experience supporting sales pipelines and sales cycles
- Strong knowledge of the media/entertainment/tech landscape
- Excellent written communication skills and experience with proposal writing
- Experience with contract redlining/reviews
- Working knowledge of Salesforce functionality
- Proven chops as an organized, entrepreneurial self-starter
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH