Remote Medical Coder
An aerospace and defense company has a current position open for a Remote Medical Coder.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Performing clinical data coding
- Contributing to the development of training manuals, coding guides and SOPs
- Participating in quality control processes and auditing procedures
- HS Diploma
- 5 years' experience coding or mapping with MedDRA
- Experience coding adverse event reports using MedDRA
- Experience using the MedDRA browser
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Technical skills using MS Word & Excel
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH