Remote MicroMentor Development Senior Coordinator
A non-profit organization is in need of a Remote MicroMentor Development Senior Coordinator.
Must be able to:
- Own data entry and tracking processes for grants and sales process within Salesforce and Asana
- Draft initial grant proposals and concept notes after strategy has been determined with Development Manager and Programs Team
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Communications team to coordinate and streamline email lists
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- 2-5 years experience in a fundraising and/or sales setting
- Excellent time management, organizational and administrative skills
- 2-5 years experience using Salesforce or other CRM to track fundraising efforts and/or revenue generation
- Proven ability to manage projects with competing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH