Remote People Operations Analyst
An education company has a current position open for a Remote People Operations Analyst.
Must be able to:
- Create data which identifies key analytics to enhance the employee experience
- Design dashboards and reports and assess usage; enable self-service for the business
- Partner with leadership, IT, and HR Applications to administer key HR systems and test new functionality
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Understanding of key processes across talent acquisition, talent management, total rewards, and shared services
- Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in human resources operations and/or shared services
- Experience with HRIS systems and applications-Workday, ADP, applicant tracking systems
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH