Remote Performance Marketing Lead
A software development company has a current position open for a Remote Performance Marketing Lead.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Own performance marketing strategy
- Drive new channel and strategy implementation from creative testing
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on core metrics and campaign performance
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 3+ years of experience managing paid marketing campaigns (SEM, Social)
- Experience using UTM attribution
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
- Proven collaborator who can simplify complex marketing strategy to other teams and partners
- Hands-on experience managing, executing, and optimizing Ads within Google, Microsoft, and Facebook
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH