Remote Risk Analyst
A financial services company is in need of a Remote Risk Analyst.
Must be able to:
- Support the buildout of the ERM program
- Perform data-driven evaluation of internal control
- Assess and document application risks
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Company-wide offsites
- At least two years of career-involved exposure to security assurance and trust frameworks
- Experience with audit and familiarity with NIST 800-53 framework
- Experience in assessing and documenting risk
- Knowledge of relevant third party/vendor management regulatory guidelines
- Bachelor’s in any Business discipline, and/or relevant experience with scalable risk initiatives
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH