Remote Senior Financial Specialist
A healthcare company is seeking a Remote Senior Financial Specialist.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Crafting and performing complex analysis of financial and revenue cycle performance
- Identifying and communicating recommendations for performance improvement based on data analysis findings
- Engaging regularly with revenue cycle managers and directors on improvement opportunities
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university
- 6 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Ability to analyze and develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to analyze information, reach valid conclusions and make sound recommendations
- Ability to model financial information and forecast data to arrive at conclusions
- Ability to apply sound independent judgment in the solution of complex financial problems
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH