Remote Senior Hubs User Researcher
An open-source software company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Senior Hubs User Researcher.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Driving research for existing experiences and upcoming prototypes
- Running end-to-end UX research with a direct focus on customer experience improvements
- Resolving ambiguity by working with high-level requirements to help us ask the right questions and test the right scenarios
- Experience owning and leading user research projects in B2C software development with an impact on outcomes
- Deep expertise in remote usability testing
- Ability to communicate clearly and present sophisticated concepts across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Practical experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, techniques for synthesis, and testing tools
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH