Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Tue, Nov 08, 2022
This job expires in: 7 days
A global financial services company is seeking a Remote Senior Identity Access Management Engineer.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with IAM Architect to improve and optimize IAM services
- Developing custom reports supporting Security and Compliance functions.
- Developing applications and processes supporting the multiple functions within IAM
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years' hands on experience in System integration and Software development
- Experience with any of the Identity platforms
- Experience with LDAP, SQL, database design, modern cloud languages and scripting tools
- Strong understanding of federation technologies
- Familiarity with working in a production environment with 24/7 environment