Remote Senior User Experience Researcher
A software technology company is seeking a Remote Senior User Experience Researcher.
Must be able to:
- Define, plan and prioritize research opportunities together with Product and UX leadership
- Visually represent research findings via personas, user and customer journeys, data and conceptual models
- Surface insights about users by a variety of methods like surveys, interviews, data analysis, usability studies
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience conducting primary qualitative research in an applied setting
- 7+ years managing all stages of quantitative research, including survey design, data analysis, and synthesis
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience, deliverables
- Ability to extract actionable insights from collected data
- Proven track record of influencing product teams to act on research findings
- MA/MS in HCI, psychology, sociology, anthropology, business, computer science, market research
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH