Remote Software Development Pricing Manager
A software developer is filling a position for a Remote Software Development Pricing Manager.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting internal price elasticity research in our top markets
- Tracking and analyzing the financial effects of price changes on key metrics
- Developing tools to simplify and automate critical aspects of analysis
Position Requirements Include:
- Experience with in-depth financial modeling
- Demonstrated analytical and statistical problem-solving skills
- Data handling skills
- Relational database programming skills
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Passion for understanding pricing strategies and execution methodologies in a software and/or subscription business
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH