Remote Software Implementation Improvement Manager
A speech pathologist is seeking a Remote Software Implementation Improvement Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Own the entire caseload upload process and ensure the integrity of all caseload data
- Manage and own the caseload dataflow in all internal software systems
- Manage and own the providers upload process with their assigned client ensuring the integrity of all provider data
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Relevant experience within customer success field may be substituted
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH