Remote Software Quality Assurance Analyst
An educational services company has a current position open for a Remote Software Quality Assurance Analyst.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Performing Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Functional, System, Security and Back-end testing
- Providing accurate and timely logging of issues to the bug logging system
- Accurately collecting and reporting testing related metrics for all the assigned tasks
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of proven manual software testing experience in a functional QA team
- Strong knowledge of writing test plans and test cases
- Ability to validate data and reports using SQL and other tools
- Experience in cross browsers/cross platforms
- Experience working in the Agile environment
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH