Remote Substation Senior Electrical Engineer
A civil engineering consulting firm is in need of a Remote Substation Senior Electrical Engineer.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Making design recommendations, adaptations and modifications for utility substations
- Providing technical guidance to other engineers
- Forming calculations using engineering formulas and skills
Qualifications for this position include:
- PE License required
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Ability to perform AC & DC substation studies
- 8-10+ years of engineering experience
- Proficient with substation protection and control design and industry standards
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH