Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist
A platform for social change dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems has a current position open for a Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinating with hiring managers and the People and Culture team to support staffing needs
- Determining selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Creating job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
Position Requirements Include:
- 2-3 years work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with using social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks to maximize candidate pools
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and priorities for each role
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH