Remote Technical Procurement Director
A software development company has a current position open for a Remote Technical Procurement Director.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate manager or management team
- Provide guidance, direction and strategic advice relating to procurement planning and execution to stakeholders
- Hold high standards of customer satisfaction with stakeholders outside of procurement
Position Requirements Include:
- Three to five years of senior Procurement / supply chain management experience within the technology sector
- Experience sourcing and/or negotiating software & applications contracts and agreements
- Enhanced Program and Project Management to support improved corporate performance
- Ability to give confidence to stakeholders, customers, and suppliers at the highest level
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH