Remote Voice Architecture Engineer III
A telecommunications and software company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Remote Voice Architecture Engineer III.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Managing network expansion/conversion/decommission VoIP projects of significant scope
- Implementing and budgeting cost effective, scalable, reliable, and manageable network solutions
- Identifying necessary network changes
- 3+ years experience with VoIP Network Design
- Expert understanding of the SIP signaling protocol, STIR/SHAKEN, and RTP, SRTP media transmissions
- Thorough understanding of Layer2/3 VPN's, MPLS, Metro Ethernet and LAN switching experience
- 3+ Years experience in a Network Engineering role for an Internet Telephony Service Provider
- Expert understanding of TCP/IP and IP routing fundamentals
- Solid understanding of Linux and Solaris operating systems and ability to perform shell scripting
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH