Remote Web Application Developer in Raleigh

Location: North Carolina

Compensation: To Be Discussed

Staff Reviewed: Thu, Apr 01, 2021

This job expires in: 13 days

Job Category: Information Technology

Remote Level: 100% Remote

Weekly Hours: Full Time

Employer Type: Employer

Career Level: Experienced

Education Level: Bachelors

Job Summary

A company that delivers a revolutionary software platform solution has an open position for a Remote Web Application Developer in Raleigh.

Candidates will be responsible for the following:

  • Working with JavaScript an average of 75%+ of your day, and UI work the other 25%
  • Developing “Polyfills” to ensure a consistent experience
  • Building custom navigation elements

Position Requirements Include:

  • A demonstrated ability to work well with people across multiple technical disciplines
  • A “can do” positive attitude coupled with a strong respect for others and a results-oriented work style
  • Proven ability to collaborate with other team members
  • Ability to take ownership of an existing codebase and become the subject-matter expert on it
  • Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
  • Strong communication skills

COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION

The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY

  • ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
  • HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
  • COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
  • DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
  • EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH