Telecommute Associate Counsel
A financial services company is in need of a Telecommute Associate Counsel.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various agreements
- Partnering with IT teams to respond to data security inquiries and data questionnaires from customers
- Identifying, evaluating, and addressing issues of legal risk and researching, analyzing, and interpreting proposed and existing laws
Position Requirements Include:
- Have earned a Juris Doctor (or equivalent degree) from an accredited law school
- Have been a practicing lawyer for at least 5 years, with an emphasis on privacy
- Have experience drafting privacy policies and procedures
- Be a current and active member in good-standing of a U.S. state and/or federal Bar Association
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex issues simultaneously
- Ability to work well with a large number of stakeholders
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH