Telecommute Business Process Outsourcing Software Administrator
A business process outsourcing company has a current position open for a Telecommute Business Process Outsourcing Software Administrator.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Performing system configurations for multiple applications, software installations on local machines and remote machines, etc
- Providing daily operation support, education and troubleshooting for software issues, errors and downtime
- Preparing calling lists and loading calling data into various CRM systems
- Comfort working with all Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Basic understanding of data principles
- Demonstrated ability to work on diverse projects simultaneously, requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, etc
- Ability to self-motivate while operating effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH