Compensation: To Be Discussed
Staff Reviewed: Wed, May 11, 2022
This job expires in: 25 days
A business services provider has an open position for a Telecommute Business Services Vulnerability Management Senior Consultant.
Must be able to:
- Work with others to secure configurations in images used for desktops, servers, network devices, and wireless network devices
- Evaluate risk and security measures in place and recommend solutions to promote security and reduction of fraudulent exercises
- Participate in both offensive and defensive penetration testing
Skills and Requirements Include:
- Ability to participate in Red Team Engagements executed for globally simulating advance persistent threats
- Ability to perform security risk assessments and penetration testing of networks, hosts and applications for external clients using Rapid7
- Ability to make recommendations on security hardening of operating systems and network perimeter
- Ability to create custom tools for internal team use on engagements and for submission to open-source frameworks
- Ability to produce assessment reports and deliver presentations to the executive management
- Ability to develop policies and procedures for defensive teams.