Available for Members
Location: West, Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Thursday, April 05, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Business Operations
Telecommute Level: Majority
Travel Requirements: Possible Travel
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
A business company is seeking a Telecommute Facilities Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Provide management of multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility
- Work in a customer facing role that requires collaboration within an assigned team
Position Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required - reside in the Western US region and have prior Facilities Manager experience
- Driver's license may be required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to compile process and procedural details to be used for training purposes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that demonstrate the professionalism of the client
- Demonstrates Project Management rigor and qualities. Able to lead and coordinate an internal team to collaborate and reach common goal.