Telecommute NFL Sports Information Associate
A fantasy sports company is searching for a person to fill their position for a Telecommute NFL Sports Information Associate.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Monitoring real-time feed for injury news, lineup information, and practice reports
- Reacting to news in a timely manner to power the Twitter feeds
- Producing comprehensive blurbs with actionable takeaways for each news item
- A self-motivated individual who is a quick learner with an attention to detail
- Passionate about breaking news
- Willingness to work late nights and weekends around the sports calendar
- Possess extensive NFL knowledge
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH