Telecommute Senior Cyber Product Management Manager
A diversified banking company is in need of a Telecommute Senior Cyber Product Management Manager.
Individual must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate a risk-based and data-driven strategy and outcome-driven roadmap for enterprise security services and solutions
- Analyze and select alternatives based on threat, risk, desirability, feasibility, and viability
- Advise executive decision makers based on business and technology risk grounded in threat
Qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 6 years experience in cybersecurity
- At least 3 years of experience translating cybersecurity strategy and analysis into product/service requirements and key objectives
- Strong consulting and analytical skills
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The job description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
The company description is available to subscribers. Subscribe today to get the full benefits of a premium membership with Virtual Vocations. We offer the largest remote database online...
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TO
UNLOCK FULL JOB DETAILS & APPLY
- ACCESS TO FULL JOB DETAILS AND APPLICATION INFORMATION
- HUMAN-SCREENED REMOTE JOBS AND EMPLOYERS
- COURSES, GROUP CAREER COACHING AND RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- DISCOUNTED CAREER SERVICES, RESUME WRITING, 1:1 COACHING AND MORE
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH