Available for Members
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 Posted:
This job expires in
Job Category: Information Technology
Telecommute Level: 100% Telecommute
Travel Requirements: No Travel
Employer Type: Employer
Career Level: Experienced
A technology company has an open position for a Telecommuting CRM and Partner Analytics Manager.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Customer journey mapping and analyzing touch points within the organization to maximize commercial opportunities
- Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum ROI
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
Must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- 2+ years' experience in building, delivering and ultimately managing both a CRM and support tools
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Experience in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment with situations involving ambiguity and limited precedent
- Compelling will to win and to conquer new challenges while retaining a sense of humility and willingness to be taught and learn.